Your own blood is the key for hair regrowth
PRP for Hair Pre and Post Care
Before PRP Procedure
Before getting PRP treatment in, you have to take the following steps:
- Stop taking specific medications that cause your blood to thin, such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
- PRP hair treatment does not generally cause major side effects. However, since it involves drawing blood, you would prefer to ensure that you eat something before the process. This can help prevent you from feeling lightheaded when you receive PRP injections.
- Shampoo and condition your hair before the procedure. This way, it is clean and free from grease and dirt particles. It provides a sterile environment on your scalp before the injections.
- Don’t smoke or drink heavily beforehand, if at all. This could disqualify you from the procedure
- Don’t use any hair products like hairspray or gel for at least three days prior to your PRP injections.
After PRP Procedure
- Resume your normal activities. PRP injections should not incapacitate or inconvenience you in any way. Unlike other procedures, you shouldn’t experience drowsiness or fatigue.
- Wash your hair on your normal schedule unless the site of the injections is especially irritated or painful.
If you would like more information about PRP Treatment, please contact us at 8591137453 or fill out the appointment request form and one of our representatives will contact you soon.